SHIPPING, DELIVERY & RETURNS
LAST POSTAGE DATE FOR UK ORDERS: 19 DECEMBER 2022
We aim to dispatch all orders as quickly as possible, within 3 days. During busier times, it may take up to a week for orders to be processed.
We strongly recommend you choose a Track & Signed service for International Deliveries.
We have registered for the IOSS (Import One Stop Shop) scheme, whereby we pay up front for customs fees faced by our customers in the EU. This covers orders up to a value of €150.
Once your item has shipped, you will be notified by email.
The cost of postage continues to increase. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to increase postage prices on our website in line with this. Please be aware that we may ship items separately for orders above a certain weight. It has become exorbitantly expensive to send large parcels internationally but this solution will help us keep postage costs down for our customers.
We hope that your purchase is exactly as you expected. If it is not, please:
- 1. Contact us to let us know you wish to return for a refund or arrange an exchange. Please be aware that you may have to cover the postage cost for an exchange.
2. Send to: CINEOLA RETURNS, PO BPX 78159, London EC2P 2SZ
3. Note that all returns must be made within 21 days of receipt of good. The item must be damage free and in a saleable condition.
- DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
- Once purchased, an email with the link to your digital downloads will be sent. In addition you can log-in to your account at any time to access your downloads.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Customers can easily log-in and edit their account information at any time.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- THE THE will not share customer information with any other parties. All payment information is securely handled by Paypal.
- For further questions regarding your order, please contact us.